Why this blog ?

" there's a reason behind everything " and so is behind this blog.

I recently read the book linux command line and shell scripting bible which introduced me to the world of scripting.


So I'm writing this blog to share what I learn as I go on acquiring more and more knowledge going through the stingy lanes and beautiful clearings of internet :)


The idea is to provide a minimal yet effective, bash-like environment to the learner, the one that I would have loved as a learner.


I will concentrate on 'knowledge', applying the principle of KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) and let you enjoy the learning process.


I value indentation and blank lines between points as you'll see. As this blog is a tutorial, I'm not including dates.

Do comment and let me know how can I improve this blog and help you learn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment